Watermaster’s approach to COVID-19
During these unprecedented times, the health and safety of our clients and team is paramount!
With lock down on the horizon, we wanted to let you know that we are open and ready to help you right now with all your roofing and plumbing issues.
Call us for immediate support for all your plumbing problems, including:
- Blocked drains
- Dripping taps
- Faulty hot water systems
- Gas issues
- Roof leaks, repairs or replacements
- Leaking toilets
- Douche sprays or bidet toilet seats – great option if you can’t get your hands on that elusive toilet paper!
The health and safety of our customers and our team is paramount to us and we have completed the Australian Department of Health’s training on infection control.
We have also implemented the following procedures:
- All Watermaster staff have been formally briefed on all the relevant information and procedures to follow, taking advice from the Department of Health
- All our plumbers are fully equipped with COVID 19 Hygiene Toolkits, including hand sanitiser and soap for frequent hand washing
- Our plumber will ensure their hands are washed and sanitised along with their equipment between each client.
- All work areas inside the premises will be wiped down and cleaned once work is completed
- Our trucks are cleaned and sanitised regularly throughout the day as per advice from the Department of Health
- All staff members have adopted social distancing measures … so expect a smile but no handshake sorry!
- We have updated our policies and any of our staff members who show any symptoms are asked to advise us and remain at home
It’s our duty of care to make sure our boys stay healthy and safe, too
So when you book with us, we will email you before your appointment to confirm if anyone in your household or workplace:
- Is feeling unwell with symptoms such as fever, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath or
- Has had contact with someone who has had Coronavirus or,
- Has had contact with someone who has travelled internationally in the last 14 days
If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment for any roofing or plumbing issues, please get in touch with the Watermaster team today.