Blocked Toilet Melbourne? Call Watermaster Plumber Melbourne Today
A blocked toilet is hardly a pleasant experience, and above all it’s super frustrating!
You’ve been plunging for hours, with nothing to show for it other than a sore arm.
You’ve broken several coat hangers trying to clear the blockage.
Every single flush is accompanied by a pang of dread – what if this is the one where the toilet backs up and overflows?
Common Causes of a Clogged Toilet
When many of us are confronted with a blocked toilet, oftentimes our first thought is an embarrassed “Did I do that?”
For many of us, the thought makes us cringe so hard that we don’t call our local plumber out of sheer shame!
Fortunately however, the vast majority of blockages can be traced back to less humiliating sources.
There are a myriad of factors that cause a blocked or clogged toilet, and in our experience, these are some of the most common:
- Too much toilet paper (or poor quality paper that does not dissolve well)
- Nappies and baby wipes (these do not dissolve)
- Feminine hygiene products (these are not designed to be flushed)
- Tissues (despite what you might assume, these don’t dissolve like toilet paper)
- Low water pressure (that fails to move material with enough force)
- Little ones with toys (where did that dinosaur figurine go?)
- Clogged drain line (an external issue outside the bathroom)
A faulty flush or leaking cistern are also common causes of blocked toilets.
They might also result in sewer backup, and the longer that problem persists, the worse the end result is – so let us take care of the dirty work (literally).
Toilet Plumbing in Melbourne from Watermaster
Watermaster’s team come equipped with the knowledge, equipment, and experience to fix your toilet problems, big or small. We’ve been fixing toilets all over Melbourne for 20 years now – there’s nothing we can’t handle, and nothing we haven’t seen already!
If you’re exasperated and need to get your blocked toilet fixed ASAP, give the team at Watermaster a call. Alternatively, you can fill in our online form and we’ll call you.